Friday, December 5, 2008

First Things First

Yeah I know. I know what you are all thinking. "Audrey Mitchell has a blog? Pretty soon she is going to be rolling in the Benjamins because so many people are going to want to look at her blog and then big companies are going to ask if they can advertise on her blog. I should become better friends with her." JK. This blog may last about three days, because A) I'm not married, so I can't write anything about married life as most blogs seem to do, and B) I don't have kids, so I can't write about them either. However, if this blog survives, it will hopefully be cool even though I am not married and don't have kids. K bye.

2 comments:

kathy said...

Hey, I get to be your first ever comment just like I was with Laura's blog. Maybe I will start a blog. Those pictures really are funny. We have a great fam!!!! Love, mom

Topsy and Havoc said...

oh riggy and the tiny wrester! i like your blog auzray