Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yay, I got to go home

So I went down to Vegas this past weekend with Dan. It was so fun yet relaxing, and Seth entertained us the entire time. Oh and the weather was in the high 60s and low 70s I want to say? So in other words it was perfect. I was walking around outside in just jeans and a tee shirt. Even the drive down to Vegas and back up to Provo was really nice. Anyway, it was just good.
But did I take any pictures? Of course not. Why? Because I am the crappiest picture taker ever. I just never remember to take pictures. So sorry...I don't have any pictures to show. I will work on that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It was Charley's request that I tell you that I asked the same trivia question at the dinner table on Sunday (the Fugitive one) and he immediately responded with, "Cake. Charles Nichols." Soooo....he is the champ. Sorry Sarah.
So I was telling mom that last Tuesday Elder Holland came to BYU and gave a devotional. It was one of the best talks I have ever heard given by any of the general authorities. It was on forgetting the past and looking to the future and it is titled, "Remember Lot's wife." I encourage anyone to go and look it up somewhere online and watch it. I am sure it would be nice to read, but it will have a much greater impact if you watch it. But yeah, it was really good. I have already had to apply it to my life a couple times.
Alright well that is all I have for now. Peace.

2 comments:

Sarah Collett said...

Did you ask Charley my trivia question? I'll look up the talk.
Sarah

kathy said...

Charley wanted me to respond for him and say, "Cake! It was Dr. Lentz