Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rolling in the Benjamins

I need a get-rich-quick scheme ASAP. Then I can:
-go to Jerusalem
-send packages to all my peeps. I love the idea of sending people surprise packages frequently.
-buy a Dyson. I will be content with two toys in my life. One is a huge plasma screen tv with surround sound, and the other is a Dyson. Vacuuming with a Dyson is one of the funnest most pleasurable things ever.
-Buy a bunch of books that I want to read. Or at least just put them on a shelf so that people will think I am smart and have read them all.
-Though I will hate the process of buying, I will love wearing new clothes.

Changing the subject...

To my roommates Liz, Laura, Kim, Allison, and Melissa: I just want you to all know that I love you guys and can't wait for our trip to Vegas. :)

To Sarah, Aaron, Weslie, Riggie, Big Mac, Ann, Brian, Campers, Janie, Danin, Charley, Kitten, Yorla, Johnny Boy, Puppy, Yamigus, and Pops: I can't wait to see you all.

3 comments:

A Mitton said...

I love you too. And most I think.

Ann said...

I was really thinking DryPits could be the answer to all our woes, but then I did a search on google, and found out that armpit pads already exist! Can you believe that?! But I'm still thinking we could make a much better product...You'll be a great partner.

I can't wait to see you again, either, Pew Pew.

Topsy and Havoc said...

um if you get rich will you give me some money? ok coo