Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh brother.

Things I get a kick out of:

1. Dudes cupping their pecks at the gym. Happens ALL THE TIME. Trust me, an hour on the stationary bike gives me lots of time to people watch. They might as well roll up their sleeves and kiss their biceps while they're at it.

2. The couple at the gym yesterday who was hugging and gazing into each other's eyes every second. Picture this: girlfriend is on leg press machine. Boyfriend is standing next to leg press machine, watching her. Girlfriend finishes, gets off, girlfriend and boyfriend immediately hug, and boyfriend gets on leg press machine. Not joking. And I take that back, I don't get a kick out of that. Rather, they almost got a kick from me.

3. My fast-walking skills that I inherited from my mom, especially in the winter time. Why would I walk slow when my whole body is cursing profanities at the cold weather? I blaze past everyone.

4. The fact that my Christmas tree is still up. (Although I doubt my roommates get a kick out it.) I'm taking it down soon, I promise.

5. The fact that Ben Flajnik is going to pick Kourtney on the Bachelor.

6. The fact that Ben Flajnik looks like Francine from Arthur.
7. Ben Flajnik. The guy is a joke. A really dumb joke.

And that's all for now.

8 comments:

kathy said...

hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Audge, you are one funny girl! I needed a good laugh today.

Ann said...

Holy cow, Francine. You're dead on! But I kinda like Ben--except for the fact that he is clueless about Courtney, and I guess that's kinda bad....

Topsy and Havoc said...

hhahhaa ben and fancince

Kat said...

Baaaa....Ben looks like Francine. Perfect comparison.

charley said...

Ben, what a giant gome-bot.

Mish said...

Audge, you have nailed it. He TOTALLY does, good call on that. Also, I think Courtney looks like an ostrich, but that may be just me. I have recently withdrawn from the show to make a point to Ben that he's being a stupid turd. I don't think it's working.

Also, have you been to the womens gym in the RB? I much prefer it to the coed gym, in large part because it cuts out all the phenomena you mentioned. My sympathies.

Seth said...

Two things: First, Francine + Dweebish Bachelor Dude = Hilar. Second, peck cuppage = I have to admit that it is a part of my weight lifting repertoire. Whaaaat?

Jeff and Jill said...

Heeheehee...good ol' BYU :) Love this and you!