Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh Snap

Well this post is going to be just a bunch of ramblings. So yesterday I got my third parking ticket within the last four days. Doh! WHAT CAN I SAY, BYU HAS A CORRUPT PARKING SYSTEM. And congratulations to the stupid Provo Parking Enforcement (who think they are cops....yeah riiiiiiight), they just yoinked $45 from me! Hmm what else...On Saturday my rugby team plays Utah State up in Logan and I think I might play because apparently Utah State has a crappy womens rugby team! Too bad for them...but lucky for me (suckers). Haha. Tomorrow I get to sleep in because I finished all my homework tonight. Yayuh! Oh yeah...I got that cookies 'n cream ice cream that Laura was talking about. Yeah it's the best. REAL Oreos (the chunks even have the white filling in them). My carton of it is almost all gone. What else? I, like Laura, love Halloween. Everytime I see Halloween decor in the stores my excitement gauge goes up like 5 million notches. But I need a good idea for a costume, which reminds me...I think my roommate wants my whole apartment to have a theme for our costumes (someone mentioned Disney princesses. You know what I say to that? NO.). So yeah...not so sure about that one. But yeah, hit me up with some ideas k? Coo. Thanks. So here are some things I have learned lately; some of these are school related while others are just facts and general conclusions I have come to:

-There are exceptions for everything.
-President Taft was a large man. So large in fact that he once got stuck in his bathtub, so the bathtub got a chainsaw taken to it!
-If you pick out the cookie dough from cookie dough ice cream and try and bake it, the little "cookies" will not really turn out because the cookie dough does not have a levening agent in it.
-Statistics show that people who co-habitate and then get married are generally more likely to have affairs. Ironic eh?
-Grandma's father was 20 years older than Grandma's mother. GULP.

Ok so I haven't learned that much. But interesting stuff right?

8 comments:

charley said...

Interesting fact #5. Charley Mitchell is 20 times hotter, buffer and doper than any human alive.

Topsy and Havoc said...

did you try to bake the little pieces of cookie dough? haha..oh auzray. fact#6 *he wants me.

*he refers to every guy that sees me. ok sweet

Kat said...

Interesting Fact #1. Kat is the coolest, prettiest, bestest Sister in law because...I'm the only one So that means I'm the coolest,prettiest and the bestest! Anyway, Halloween Ideas: you could all dress up like the smurfs. If you do that one I want to participate. OR Santa and his reindeer.

Topsy and Havoc said...

The most interesting fact: I'm so attractive that the flanks of horses quiver with anticipation of catching a glimpse of my perfection when I drive by. This is John. Halloween idea? You should do what teenage boys do when they're too embarrassed to dress up but still want candy: wear normal clothes and tell people you're a psychotic killer.

Ann said...

I wish I had an interesting fact.

Audge said...

Yall are crazy

kathy said...

All my kids make my day! When are we all going to be together again????? We need a reunion. Audrey, you always crack me up....Love, Mom

Seth said...

Haha holy crap. The flanks of horses quiver with anticipation. Sweet stuff John. Umm I've got a good idea for Halloween...drive up here and spend it with me. What? West side.