Sunday, September 27, 2009

Swine Flu

I'll be honest. The last couple of days have stunk. So I might have swine flu. I don't know for sure, but I was talking to my 2nd counselor in the bishopric in my ward, and he said that he and his whole family got it not too long ago, and the symptoms he described sounded a lot like mine. So we'll see. If I am not feeling better soon I'll probably go get it checked out. I've been sick since Friday morning so I'll wait it out a little longer I guess. But I have this crazy bad cough...the kind that you can't just hold in, you have to let it out or else you will explode, so I am sure everyone was hatin on me during church today. Oh well. But let's get to the important stuff.

I have a trivia question. What's this off of?

"Give me back my pillow!"
"Not in a hundred years."

If any of you get this you are the ch ch ch champion.

Good luck suckas.

:)

13 comments:

kathy said...

ok i am so bad at this, but I will guess "willow"....because with you kids that is always the answer....Love, mom
I wish i was there to take care of you

Ann said...

i'm guessing "Annie".

Topsy and Havoc said...

this is EASY........gulp.........crap!


ps i'm sorry you have the swine

Rob and Marseille said...

you should be "better" by tuesday. (it lasts 3-4 days). Hope you feel better and that you didn't give it to your ward.

charley said...

Sounds somewhat familiar...but i have no idea.

kathy said...

Ok Audge, what is the answer?

kathy said...

Oh wait, I think I remember now. I think that line came from the movie "Far and Away". Yeah I win, I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Booyah Seth, Charley, Ann and Laura......Love mom

Audge said...

Oh my fetcher did mom just say booyah?!

But yes, that line does come from Far and Away.

Cheater. Hahaha

charley said...

What the figgle fetcher. Mom is going hood.

Topsy and Havoc said...

hi this is John. Is it from far and away? I think it is but i' oh, wait. . laura just said kathy already guessed it. Oh crap she did! dangit. freak no. oh heck second place for me

charley said...

aaahaaahaaahahahhahaahha. hilarious!. nice one john.

Seth said...

"What are you doing? -I'm eating your chocolate cake. -And what about my father's bow tie...what did you do with that? -I flung it, into the sea. It was dagging me in the throat."

Seth said...

Haha figgle fetcher. Oh my never cracker flipper dipper.