Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve

I can't believe it's Christmas. I also can't believe that it is only me and Seth this year. We are going to have to come up with something good to make up for the lack of siblings here at home. Like make an unforgettable entrance when dad yells "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Whatever we end up doing (I guess I should say IF) it's going to be awesome.

Wait a minute...you know what I just realized? What if it is only ME next year for Christmas?! Seth will be on his mish. Everyone else is off in other states and I will still probably be single!

Oh well. More presents for me.

JK I'll be sad.

All I know is that I am pumped for Christmas. Not so much for New Years, because New Years (and the Fourth of July) usually bite. But I love me some Christmas. I'm excited to hear about your guys'. Oh and hey Laura...by the time you read this you probably will have already celebrated Christmas, so let me know how it went. Alright peace out.
Had to put some lights up.

These sugar cookies put those NASTY store bought ones to shizzame.

This one's for you John.

"The Claus" can feel free to fill up this bad boy.




4 comments:

charley said...

I'm going to run down the stairs screaming at Kat's mom house in front of all Kat's relatives just to see how they react...Then, I'm going to pull an Ann and breast stroke through the air to ensenuate swimming through the mounds of presents. Tonight at Christmas dinner, I'm going to suggest that Kat's mom put's her legs up on the coffee table while everyone runs in circles around the coffee table trying not to get tripped by Kat's mom's legs (in our case it was Ann who played the tripper.) I'm confident that her family will go along with it.

Ann said...

Oh, crap, Audge. You guys are so dang funny. I think it would be so dang funny and so dang perfect for you and Sethy to come up with some grand entrance. That would definitely make for a really fun memory for you guys and for mom and dad. They would love it. And I say you SHOULD leave out that stocking. What's Santa gonna do? NOT fill it? And where'd you get that purple sweatshirt? Send one my way, will ya?
Can't wait to hear how it all goes! I love you!

Topsy and Havoc said...

hahah this is hilarious. i remember when johnny boy hung up that stocking and put his name on it. miss you guys

Seth said...

Audrey! Put up a new post NOW!