Friday, September 6, 2013

So long, summer. It's been real.

Obviously I am no good at blogs. I'm assuming true bloggers are the ones that write in theirs regularly and read lots of other people's. I do neither.

Here's an overview of my summer past 8 months (in no specific order):

My nephew August Crew Mitchell was born.


The month of August--that's a whole blog post in itself. But I'll summarize. My brothers Scotty and Seth both have birthdays in August. The 12 year mark since Scotty died was on August 16th. Which is also Seth's birthday. My brother-in-law John has a birthday in August, too. Laura and John celebrate their wedding anniversary in August. So do Seth and Allecia. I went on a cruise to the Caribbean. I laid on gorgeous beaches in Mexico, snorkeled and played with monkeys in Roatán, Honduras, and went tubing down a river inside huge caves in Belize (our dorky driver/river guide kept telling dirty jokes and saying everything in Belize is "unbelizable"). I also went to Arizona and saw some of my best friends.

Scotty
dinner on the Carnival Dream
Cozumel, Mexico
monkeys in Roatán





Me, Mitch, Thomas, Michael, Andrea, and Mac in AZ
I visited my little younger brother Seth and his wife Allecia in Idaho (twice).

The temperature was 10 below when this was taken

I got a job in Salt Lake City in February and moved up to Salt Lake City in July. 

Had a relationship begin and end.

My high school boyfriend, Ryan Newson, passed away. RIP.

me and Ryan - Prom 2006
I got my wisdom teeth out. Amazing experience--no joke.


Attended my annual girls reunion with my sisters, sisters-in-law, and my mom.

dancing at my girls reunion
Hung with lots of family lots of times.

baby niece, Reese

Just had fun.

cousin Amie's wedding
BYU national rugby champs
golfing in Bountiful, UT
because Dunkin Donuts = fun
monster truck rally
me and Steph
Laura and a "toydle"



4 comments:

Topsy and Havoc said...

Hallelujah! You posted! And wait. Isn't Roatan a Lord of The Rings place too? I swear it is.

Ann said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted! Definitely the highlight of my week. And I love all the pictures! I really want to talk to you and Seth to hear more about the cruise! Love you, Audge.

Seth said...

Wee wee blue clarn blarney ray!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh!! I am just now finding that you posted. I had given up hope after looking everyday at your blog for months. Anyway, you did have a good year didn't you? How I love my Audrey girl!! Great post!