Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh Yeah Baby

Conference was great. Elder Holland has so consistently given such powerful talks. Not that all of the other talks given weren't powerful, he just speaks with so much passion and emotion. The tone of his voice makes you want to listen to him forever. But what a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Wow.

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR. General Conference, Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas....especially the Christmas season. There is something about the air around Halloween (Seth you know what I am talking about) and the memories of watching the Halloween episode of Wishbone with Seth when we were little. Ok who am I kidding, we watched that show up until last year. Haha, jk. Oh and also the memories of watching the Halloween episode of Home Improvement, and of course, probably the best memory of all...watching the Halloween episode of Boy Meets World with Charlie and Heather. Oooh I love it. And my birthday and Thanksgiving (which happens to be Mom's birthday this year) and then the whole month of December because CHRISTMAS is the best (and for Ann, her birthday on Dec. 1st makes that whole month even better)...I just love this time of year.

This is my flag-football team. We are terrible, which shouldn't be surprising, cause I mean come on...our colors are HOT PINK and black. Anyway...even though we will probably lose every game...it is still fun. :)

Shout out to Brian: CONGRATS on completing the St. George marathon!

And Kat: Good luck on your upcoming marathon!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Camp was all impressed with your Halloween background. It's getting me into the spirit, too. Ah, yeah...Love this time of year! You're playing flag football, too?! Man, I wish I could think of something funny to say...Brian did great. When we saw him around mile 23 you'd never have known he was hurting at all.

charley said...

Congrats to Brian. Love this time of year minus the school crap. Cheers to Kat for being hot and for running another marathon. Congrats to Charley for being a cool guy.

Seth said...

Yeah but Halloween may be blinkin' gay for a certain brother if he doesn't get to see any family for it! Dah! Hey baby girl, one of these days I'm going to come and play football with all you chicks. Okay puppy? Okay coo. Peace out.

Audge said...

Puppy you can come down to Provo for Halloween! I have a game on Halloween day but we can Halloween it up that night. :) Yeah good plan.