Monday, November 9, 2009

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Horry...fa ra ra ra ra...

Guys. Christmas is here. Most people say that the Christmas season begins the day after Thanksgiving. Nah. The Christmas season starts the day after Halloween. Just go look at the bookstore on BYU campus. The Monday after Halloween there were garlands and wreaths and Christmas trees and Christmas decorations and pointsettias everywhere. And I am PUMPED. And I am starting to see houses with Christmas lights on it. I love it!
Yes, I do love Thanksgiving too, but there is no other time of the year quite like Christmas. I might even say that I like the Christmas season more than summer.
Even though I have been talking about how much I am obsessed with the Christmas season, I will mention Halloween. I was one of the four seasons as one of my costumes. Which one? Winter of course! Here is a picture. That is my roommate Steph next to me. She was Fall.
Well...I am 21 now. On my birthday I went and saw the Michael Jackson movie. It was pretty sweet.
Ok so this picture is from when I ran cross country my senior year of high school. Dude. Look at my body! I was so skinny! And tan! I was in the best shape of my life in that picture. Maybe I should start running again.
This the last time I bring up Christmas (in this post). But check out this picture. Probably one of the BEST pictures ever.
Oh and sorry this post jumps around so much...bye.

6 comments:

Seth said...

Oh siska poo. I love Christmas too. I will see you soon baby girl. Weh.

Topsy and Havoc said...

and a sexy winter you are! i love it when you post! keep it comin' just keep it comin'. wow...that cross country picture is insane..i have never even seen that before.
boughs of horry..fa ra ra ha hahahhah

that ditto picture is hilarious.

Ann said...

Why can't I think of easy, but creative costumes like that?! Man, I've been battling myself like crazy to not break out the Christmas stuff yet. Have you watched the Youtube videos that show elaborate light displays that are choreographed(sp?) to Transiberian Orchestra?

You look just as skinny and tan as you did when you ran cross country. You're not foolin anybody.

Seth said...

You should have seen how skinny and tan I was too, during cross country season.

Seth said...

Christmas is coming the goose is getting chubber. Please put a penny in the old man's blubber.

Audge said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Dude Seth. Funny line numba two from that song.