Monday, October 26, 2009

ASAP

Guys I need a sweet idea for a Halloween costume. So far people have told me that I should be Barbie, Baby Spice, and some other dumb things. WRONG. Baby Spice? Come on. When I was in fourth grade, my best friend Arielle had a "Spice Girls" birthday party, and because I didn't like Spice Girls she didn't invite me. Nice. Anyway! I need ideas asap because my ward is having a Halloween costume party on Thursday...and that is in two days.
So I went to Homecoming last weekend. Yeah don't worry I didn't know that college students went to Homecoming either, but I was asked, and so I said yes. Despite the fact that I was dancing in high heels for two hours, so I am pretty sure my feet are broken in 10 places, it was a fun night.
I saw the movie "Up." It was funny and cute. It was WHO I saw the movie with that I enjoyed the most though. Hehe.
Oh yes, rugby in New Mexico was really fun. Here are some pictures! Bye.






5 comments:

Seth said...

Hey thanks sissy. I didn't know you enjoyed the movie so much because you watched it with me. Hey poopy pup, why don't you come up here and spend Halloween with me. Okay? Alright.

kathy said...

you sure are a heck of a cute rugby player. keep posting audge. i love reading them.....love mom

Topsy and Havoc said...

i never saw that you posted this until now!!! bummer. well halloween is passed sooo..

Topsy and Havoc said...

oh yeah and audge...the comment you left on my blog was so hilarious! the one about play-with-squirrels and shower-o-cats. i about died. so freaking funny.

Ann said...

Audge!

I didn't see this post until now either! I HATE when that happens! So what did you decide on for Halloween?! I went to Homecoming at BYU, too, and we had a great time. Did you guys have fun?! I assume the guy in the picture was your date? I better call you. Your dress looks so dang cute.

Oh, and Audge! It's birthday Eeeeevvvveeeee!