Monday, October 5, 2009

CAUTION

I love Costco, except for one thing about it. And that is the stupid Kirkland brand mineral powder they sell. Yes, it works wonders for your face and I thought I had found the perfect solution to covering up flawed skin...UNTIL IT DID THIS:


















Yikes! Freak I don't even need a Halloween costume anymore. But yeah. Don't buy this terrible product because you will break out faster than a prisoner in an all glass prison. (Whaaat? I totally just made that one up...)

4 comments:

Topsy and Havoc said...

aaaaaaaahahahha that's hiliarious. and sad. yikes. sorry about the break out. i don't use it anymore, for one, my face isn't tan enough anymore. for two, when i was using it, i noticed little bumps also. for three, i didn't appreciate the shine it gave out.
i prefer a muted tone.

Ann said...

Actually, I'd take lookin like that any day--red spots and all.

Seth said...

Oh please Laura... a muted tone. But anyway, that is pretty hid Audrey. How did you do that though?

Topsy and Havoc said...

stop trying to call me out pupska