Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm leeeeavin, on a.........................15 passenger van

Today I feel weird. Not good, not bad, just weird. Anyway, I figured I would write a new post because I am procrastinating my homework. I justify putting off my school work by reminding myself that I am not even going to school tomorrow. Why? Because I am going to New Mexico tomorrow morning. Why? Because my rugby team is playing in a tournament. Why? Because we coo like that. So yeah, I am pretty excited about it! That is a "pro" for the trip, but the "con" is that I could be spending time with mom, Sarah and her new baby and Riggie and Weslie and Aaron and now apparently Seth! Dang it...next time. So I told mom this story, but it's good enough to record on a blog.
So I was at work at the Gap on Tuesday, and I noticed a guy walk in and start looking around in the women section. He then comes up to me and asks if we sold any "skorts." (Remember those?) Anyway, I told him that we didn't have any that I knew of in the adult section of the store, so then I asked him, "How old is the girl that you are looking to buy a skort for?" Then in a REALLY annoyed voice and with a slow blink of the eyes (surprisingly, a slow blink can stir up a crap load of fear) he said, "I am looking for me." GULP. Doh! So not only did I insult this....cross dresser? but I also felt like an idiot. So I said I would go ask my manager if we had any that I was unaware of, even though I knew dang well that we didn't have any skorts because A) skorts are from like '93 and B) GIRLS where them. Not mid-20 year old men. Yikes. Haha funny huh? I can see Laura cackling at this.

So these are my roommates at my roommate Stephanie's parents' house in Sandy. We stayed up til 5 in the morning making a lame (probably only funny to us) music video, and so we dressed up in these awesome costumes. And I'll be honest. My costume was bomb-diggity. I liked looking like a hippie. Well! That's it for now. I'll post pics of my New Mexico trip later. Peace in this nation.




5 comments:

charley said...

I love skorts. I have a nice-sized collection of them. They compliment my trim figure.

Topsy and Havoc said...

skorts? aaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. aaaaaahhhhhhhaaahahahaha. why? aaahhhaaa. what? noooooooo.

Ann said...

Oh my heavens! that is HYSTERICAL! I would love to have been a fly on the wall!

ANNNDDDDD I would love to be you in those pictures! Audge, you are flipper dippin hot! (Is that funny?)

Have fun on your trip! Maybe you'll meet someone!

Seth said...

What the fetchin garb is a skort? Baby sis, you better be down in Provo the next time I come. Okay puppa dump? And oh please Charley... they compliment your trim figure.

Seth said...

Hey sweet booty in the second picture down puppa gump.